Breathe, Connect, Create

Breathe, Connect, Create...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Goals Revisited

OK so its not Sunday and its not week 2 but I'm going with it.

Here's a recap of how I did that week:

- no painting of frames was done, we are having a hard time deciding whether we want to paint the frames black and use colored photos OR paint them a creamy white and use black and white photos. uggh.
- needles were never found BUT I did borrow some from my grandma, and I'm proud to say that my first knitted project EVER is about 97% complete!
- Grad. App AND FAFSA were both submitted!

So, all in all, keeping in mind that it took over two weeks to check things off, I think I did OK...

On to week 2.

Goals:

- finish hat and start another
- lysol my house!!!
- set up new office stuff (we went to ikea! we were virgins and it was crazy!)
- get valentines prizes together
- make reservations at this place

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment