Breathe, Connect, Create

Breathe, Connect, Create...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Three

As I've said, this week sucked major donkey        (you fill in the blank). We were sick ALL week, only attempting to go to school on Wednesday and that turned out to be a bad decision on my part. So, the house became a cluttered, germ infested, hot mess! And we basically spent the week memorizing the PBS cartoon schedule and fine tuning our soup connoisseur skills. And you guessed it, I still burned nearly all of the grilled cheese!

That being said, I was able to mark a couple of things off of last week's list:
- house was disinfected multiple times (thanks honey!)
- not only did I finish the two planned hats, I was able to finish two more (one complete with a pompom top!)
- I looked into making the Great Wolf reservations but the rates for the weekend we wanted jumped $250 from when I first started planning a couple of weeks ago!!!!
- I spent an hour messing with the new office diggs, waiting on hubby to install the shelfs
- nothing has been purchased yet, but valentine's prizes are planned

I think that is everything! Not to bad considering we were down for the count most of the week!

What to work on this week?
- place a photo order
- get feb. birthday prizes bought and wrapped
- schedule tax appointment
- look into alternative trip
- create bulletin board for office

On to a happier, healthier week 3...

***discovered a super cool app on my phone, so hopefully pictures will start rolling again soon***

No comments:

Post a Comment