Breathe, Connect, Create

Breathe, Connect, Create...

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Quickie

Today, I was trying to make sense of my home post-Christmas. I found 
this address book that I got as a gift a couple of years ago. The poor thing was never put to use for obvious reasons so I decided to give it a quick rehab.

So I dug out the Mod Podge, found some sturdy paper and my chip board letters and got to work.

Originally I had this awesome paisley red paper but I couldn't change the orange spiral bindingso they didn't mesh well. I plan on using this as the paper version of my password/birthday/address/everything else hub. But I figured I needed to label it something boring so no one would be interested in swiping it. Its not the awesome transformation I was hoping for, but it'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment