Breathe, Connect, Create

Breathe, Connect, Create...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow!

I know every other blogger in Virginia is also talking about the snow factor here in Virginia right now. What a start! It is December 18th as I write this and the ground is covered with snow for the third time already! I keep having to check the GPS and make sure I'm in Virginia.
Riley came home the other day and couldn't wait to share what she had learned that day: "Mom" "Yes, Riley" "Did you know that it snowed today?" "Yes, Riley!", "Did you know that its still fall; that doesn't even make sense!" I paused and had to count the days on the calendar to realize that yes, in fact, it was still fall and there was in fact snow on the ground! Forecast tomorrow...more snow!

1 comment:

  1. Glad we didn't get the snow they were forecasting this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete