Breathe, Connect, Create

Breathe, Connect, Create...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm sorry, but I had to do it...

Had to brag that is! Over the past year or so I have found the internet and this blogging thing to be a tremendous source of inspiration and a revolving list of extremely valuable resources. That being said I want to share with you the results from my shopping trip today for groceries:


And here's how it broke down:

Rite Aid
4 (count them again, four!) boxes of Special K cereal for $0.24!!!!!

Dollar Tree Market
Three loaves of Nature Grain Honey Wheat Bread
Applesauce
Tangelos
2 Green Peppers
1 pack of Cobblestone Mill Kaiser Rolls 
Total = $9.25

BJ's
Milk
OJ

Today's Shopping Total = $16.35!!!!!!!


Obviously the biggest deal was on the cereal and really they were the only items I had coupons for. The bread selection was great at the Dollar Tree Market today and the produce prices were too! So, all in all I'm feeling pretty good right now because there is nothing I like better than scoring on a good deal! Have you found any deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment