Breathe, Connect, Create

Breathe, Connect, Create...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Press Play

We like movies around here. Netflix, Redbox and Fios are our suppliers. We do not buy movies, as we rarely ever watch them more than once- unless of course we are talking Disney movies, because that damn vault has crazy power over my movie buying practices!

As much as we enjoy taking in at home cinema, we are rarely ever affected (...effected? never got those straight!) by the movies we are watching. In fact, the only movie I think I've ever seen and had to buy, with the intent of watching repeatedly with fervor was The Family Stone. I know, I know, you've probably never even heard it, but lemme defend myself by saying that there are a lot of homey qualities that I connect with in this movie, and I cry every time!

Well, I am happy to say that this weekend we found another movie that I can't wait to buy and watch again, again, again (alone in the dark after everyone is in bed because they no longer see the appeal...). Have you seen Ramona and Beezus? This movie was so real life in a magical way. At different points throughout the movie you could find my LB (5), her friend (10) and her blubbering mom (25) all shedding tears of ... (it varied depending on the scene!) It was great. I'm buying it this week.

What movies do you have to rave about?


***Camera update- it will be covered under warranty! Say what, no crazy costing repairs, not for me my friend! Cannot wait to be reunited ****

No comments:

Post a Comment