Breathe, Connect, Create

Breathe, Connect, Create...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whipping Something Up!

LB's class had their annual Months of the Year Parade last week. Each student (aka their parents) were to create a costume that represented their month, LB was assigned February as her month and I had just the thing! To represent the month I took this:







And these:

And paired them up with her Santa hat and dress from Christmas, along with some pink tights, a heart shaped wand and Valentine-y embellished shoes.

All together those elements created the cutest Valentine Princess costume I had ever seen.

Of course being the novice blogger that I am I do not have pictures of the completed costume, but rather this lonely picture of the only thing that survived the day:


Cute, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment