Breathe, Connect, Create

Breathe, Connect, Create...

Monday, January 31, 2011

I can't log on, and I don't know why!

These other brothers can't deny,

But when a girl can't log

Into her itty, bitty blog,

She gets...TICKED!!!!


Okay, so it was a weird week. One where I was busy as crap, but can't think of any one particular thing that I accomplished! No idea where the time went. (Kind of like when I'm shopping, wallet is empty at the end of the day, and who knows what I've bought! That never happens to you?  Oh.)

Any who, now back to my song. I have this issue. ODU uses gmail as their server and so anytime that I need to send a school related email it logs me into my school gmail account and DOES NOT let me log into my blogger account; only giving me the option to create a new blog. It usually takes about a week to get back in!

So now you know at least one more thing that I WAS NOT dawdling away my time with. Any ideas of how to bypass this issue?

Many blog drafts are brewing and the Sunday weekly docket will be posted later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment