Breathe, Connect, Create

Breathe, Connect, Create...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekly Goals




I want to start something new here. From now on my sunday posts are going to revolve around setting goals for myself for the week. These goals aren't going to include the mundane everyday tasks such as laundry and dishes (unless of course I need a kick in the butt to actually get it put away!), but more along the lines of house and self-improvement/crafty type stuff. The hope is that by putting it out there I will I will actually get it done!

The beginning of each sunday post will be a recap of how I did for the week followed by declaring the next week's hurdles. I encourage you to follow along and set some goals for yourself, your dusty piles of pictures will thank me!

Week 1
- spray paint all collected frames for hallway gallery (that sounds all official and stuff!)
- gather supplies (i.e. dig around for knitting needles) for this project

See, nothing too intense, I just want to get going on all of those nagging things I keep putting off for another day!

Update: A more serious goal: I must submit my grad. app!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment